Having carved ourselves a professional reputation within the healthcare sector, we were delighted to support and sponsor the Manchester Core Conference which took place at Lancashire County Cricket Club on 19th June and which was organised by Professional Conferences.
The CPD conferences lead the way within the dentistry sector and this event attracted an audience from across the region, all eager to glean the most up to date information and advice from dental practitioners and leading experts in their field. With over 400 delegates walking through the doors, we were delighted to be a part of this event with highlights from the day including:
- A Chairman’s introduction by Dr John Hunt OBE
- Eric Whaites presented on Photographic imaging – the recent advances in dental practice
- Will Coulter provided an insight into infection control and prevention in dental practice
- Peter Swiss who donned a legal and ethical hat to pose the questions: CAN I…? SHOULD I…? MUST I…?
- StJohn Crean who looked at the management of medical emergencies for the dental team, taking the ABCDE approach
- Brian Edline brought the conference to a close by understanding complaints – looking on the bright side
Phil Kelly, Director at Petty’s said: “We offer a full property consultancy service to dental practitioners and have seen a dramatic increase in the number of instructions we receive from healthcare professionals generally, so supporting this CPD event allowed us to reach our audience first hand, engaging with them whilst they themselves, expand their knowledge and skills set within their profession. The event attracted a superb level of interest and we are confident that delegates walked away feeling empowered and confident that it was certainly time and money well spent.”